Friday, November 27, 2009

Well Here We Go Again...

Well, I thought I would try and get a "rambling" section going on my site, but guess what?? I have failed...like so many other things...I think a big factor of me not religiously doing the ramble section is because it seems like it's such a hassle, and I can't imagine anyone actually sitting and reading that section of my site.

So what did I do to try and solve this problem?? I created a Blogger. Like THAT is gonna help. And what am I gonna dedicate my Blogger to? I figured that I could begin to write random thoughts (what could possibly turn into future bits) OR I could write about things that I've learned while starting this journey known as stand-up comedy.

So Adamaniacs, stay tuned...this is only the beginning of this new Blogger endeavor.